A city filled with art
AITC has an exciting programme of art across various venues in the city creating exciting opportunities for artists and art lovers alike, including:
- The prestigious Plein Air (Outdoor painting competition)
- Exhibitions - The city will be filled with art as key venues, cafes, bars, restaurant, shops etc host exhibitions for artists from the shire and further afield.
- Community Art Projects
- Art History talks
- Arts & Crafts Market
- Plus more!
We are looking for volunteers to:
- Set up and look after exhibitions
- Look after art installations
- Assist in the running of workshops
- To provide information to attendees, this may be on specific artworks or artists or, some of the key exhibitions
- Stewarding at Painting Zones
- Welcoming visitors
- Helping with visitor enquiries
- Assisting at the Drop-in Workshop
- Gathering feedback
If you have any extra skills or experience that you feel will enhance the festival beyond the above roles, then please get in touch and let us know.
Why get involved?
A great opportunity for anyone who wants experience in festivals and events; enjoys culture and likes working as part of a varied team of people.
You will also gain and practice team working and customer service skills whilst working with a large cross section of the public. Such skills are very useful for a whole host of volunteer and paid work situations (so very useful ones to be able to talk about at interviews and on your CV) as well as general social situations.
How to get involved?
- Sign into your account or sign up to Volunteer Makers.
- Accept the challenge
Await a response from Marketing Gloucester with more information
- Customer Service
- Design & Illustration
- Event Management
- Event Stewarding
- Working independently
- Working with Children 6 - 12yrs
- Working with Young People
- Creative and Arts
- Event & Project Management
- Events and Programming
- Visitor Service/ Front of House