Art Shape’s vision is that all people can choose to engage with the arts as equals. We work to combat exclusion from the arts with particular focus on working with adults facing disabling barriers. We are driving social change by informing policy through research, identifying gaps in arts provision and stimulating the development of new possibilities in the arts. We believe in the power of the arts to change lives and improve health and wellbeing. We are committed to creativity and imagination, equality and access.
We are looking for a volunteer who has the skills to co-ordinate the events, book bands for the shows and create marketing materials with the help and support of the team here at Art Shape.
If you would like to be involved on a smaller scale we would also welcome volunteers who would be able to attend the concerts to hand out information or market the event, take photos at the concert or post on social media.
Why get involved?
Voluntering in this position would allow you to:
· Get involved with your community
· Develop new skills or build on existing ones
· Be challenged
· Give something back
· Meet new people
· Make a difference
· Have satisfaction of time well spent
· Have a rewarding experience
How to get involved?
- Sign into your account or sign up to Volunteer Makers.
- Accept the challenge.
- Await a response from Art Shape with more information
- Event Management
- Event Stewarding
- Creative and Arts
- Event & Project Management
- Events and Programming
- Marketing and communications