Art Shape run a programme of creative courses throughout Gloucestershire, providing learning opportunities for adults with disabilities, ill mental health or low confidence. This role is suitable for those who are experienced or interested in working with adults or looking to gain experience in the creative sector.
As course support you will be helping the tutor to set up the session, and then assisting the participants with the activity. Depending on the session content this could range from hands on practical support to just being there to offer encouragement. Various tasks might include:
• Supporting the set up for the sessions
• Supporting groups of learners in a variety of activities, this could be dance, drama or a performance
• Supporting with the packing away of materials
• Supporting with basic course administration
For this role you woud need to be passionate about access to the arts for all people and be interested in working with adults with varying disabling barriers.
Why get involved?
THis trole offers you the chance to:
• Get involved with your community
• Develop new skills or build on existing ones
• Be challenged
• Give something back
• Meet new people
• Make a difference
• Have satisfaction of time well spent
• Have a rewarding experience
How to get involved?
- Sign into your account or sign up to Volunteer Makers.
- Accept the challenge
- Await a response from the Countryside rangers with more information
- Customer Service
- Design & Illustration
- Event Stewarding
- Project Management
- Working independently
- Working with Young People
- Community Work
- Creative and Arts
- Event & Project Management
- Learning and Education
- Teaching and Training
- Visitor Service/ Front of House